Tingling in the arms, hands feeling weak, palpitations. What is causing all theses?

I am having a tingling feeling in my Rt arm from the fold all the way to my hand, its feels like it coming from inside my veins .. There is no pain it just feels bothersome. My hand feels weak and sometimes my middle finger hurts on the Rt hand when this is happening. Its been happening for a few weeks now... Before that i was hearing my heartbeat almost constant in my ears. Not as much now. Any advice you can give me Please.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello & welcome to HCM,
I had gone through your case,and i found that there is no link between tinging in right arm and palpitation( heart beat). Hearing of heart beat might be due to anxiety or any kind of heart complaint. But tingling in right arm May be due to cervical spondylitis or any nerve conduction problem.Actually you need to tell about your daily routine and any kind of neck pain.So for correct diagnosis you should go for digital X-ray of cervical vertebrae and nerve conduction test.Hope you will get the correct diagnosis. Meanwhile you avoid the pillow and do neck exercise.
Thanks & Regards:
Dr Soni Verma
Homoeopathic physician, life style counselor & Psychologist