Tingling in the arm, hands turning pink, dizziness, abnormal heart rate after injecting methamphetamine. Rashes on the body. What is happening?

After injecting meth iv, i immediatly before even removing needle, had tingly down my entire arm , my hands both turned hot pink, this was two days ago, they are still pink, tinglying in face bruises immediatly covered my body, and my heartrate went between 34 and 140. When I dstood up I got dizzy. My arm all veins in it feel like fire stioll three days later. What is up with this? I also have a odd rash on parets of my body, and the tendons nd viends in my neck are extreemly tight. I know I have bad panic attacks, this is not that
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012