Tingling in shoulder blade, noticeable when inhaling. Taking Ibuprofen. What could it be?

I have a very mild tingling in my left shoulder blade that has been going on for the past week or so. This pain also feels like a permanent tightness in the neck. It is noticeable upon inhaling. When I lay on my stomach or stretch my left arm out it goes away. I took Ibuprofen and it did not take the pain away. Also, when I wake up in the morning it is not noticeable for an hour or so. What could it be? Also, the pain is really just a slight discomfort that has become annoying.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012