Tingling in nostril after having colonoscopy done. Due to Propofol or infection by breathing tube?

I had colonoscopy earlier this morning and I was given Propofol for the procedure. I went in with no sign of cold or cough, however, subsequent to waking up, I keep on having tingling feeling only on my right nostril , as if I have an allergy or cold. I have been sneezing and blowing my nose. Discharge is clear and watery. Can Propofol cause it, or can I get infected by the breathing tube, since it only happens on one nostril? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012