Tingling in nipples after something stuck in mouth. Is this strange?

ok so this may sound wierd but i after eating something i thought I had something stuck at the back of my mouth so I stuck in a finger to try and move it, I gagged a little and then immediately pulled my finger out and got a sharp tingly feeling in both my nipples??? Weird right? I thought it was a coincidence or something so I did it again twice and same thing happened?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013

This kind of thing happens when both the parts you are mentioning about have nerve supply from same nerve or may be due to some other reasons as well. Undergo a physical examination by a doctor to get clarified if there is anything else wrong.

Take Care!