Tingling in legs, vagina. Caused by trapped nerve from sitting too much?

Hi, I ve been sitting down a lot for the past three-four weeks (due to lots of university work) when I am use to exercising and for the past two weeks I have had weak feelings in my legs, though they have not actually weakened, I also then began getting tingling , but my main concern is the tingling sensation in my vagina . I have heard it can be caused by a trapped nerve from sitting too much perhaps? I am a very anxious person but for the past two days I have also been feeling very nauseous and have absolutely no appetite , possibly out of concern... However, due to having lower back pain (which isn t too unusual and runs in my family) many sites on light point to a spinal tumor! Obviously this is making me more anxious, so I m just wondering if its worth seeing a doctor. Finally, I did bang my back in December 12 and 2 vertebra where very badly bruised and sore, is it possible that I have a herniated disk? My cousin (also 20) found out that he had a herniated disc last year also and my family do suffer with their lower backs. Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013