Tingling in legs, headaches, loss of memory, chest pain. Side effects of medication?

I have had tingling in my legs, feeling weak and drained, dibilating headaches where my eyes hurt to look outside this past summer forward, trouble remembering things, missed payments on regurlar bills, Pain in my chest, belching and discomfort. I thought this was being caused by all the medications I got from doctors. Every time I would complain that the present drug was not working they would just give me something else. Help!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013