Tingling in left hand, upper lip, toes, headache. CT scan normal, low vitamin D. Causes?

MY SON IS COMPLAINS TINGLING ON LEFT HAND TWO LAST FINGERS TIP AND MIDDLE TOE TIP ON LEFT FOOT, INSIDE THE UPPER LIP ON ONE SPOT. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT? HAD CT SCAN THAT CAME NORMAL. HE ALSO HAD A WEEK LONG HEADACHE ON THE BACK SIDE OF HIS HEAD NOW THAT IS KIND OF FINE. HIS BLOOD REPORT IS NORMAL EXCEPT VIT-D LEVELS 21. WHHICH DR. SHOULD I CONSULT?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
The symptoms might be due to low calcium levels. This is partly explained by the low Vit D levels. You should consult a endocrinologist.