Tingling in left hand, numbness in fingers, constant pain in lower neck and shoulder. Cause?

Hi... I am a Nurse Assistant, ironically I work in Neuro . About the last 2 months, ive been getting a tingling feeling in my left hand , just the pinky and ring finger , like it falls asleep. I also have a constant kink in my lower neck where it connects to the shoulder (left.) And constant pain in my shoulder blade. My arm also feels week at times... I assist patients w back and neck surgeries and am scared to death of surgery myself!!! I am also not a fan of chiropracters... I cannot figure out what is causing this, except sleeping on my back w my head to the left.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012