Tingling in left arm, feeling faint, Hemoglobin, MVC, MCH, RDW-CV, Platelet count, CALCIUM TOTAL,never had low hemoglobin, give blood every 2 month

I have been getting a tingling in my left arm that has been going on for about 2 weeks. Today I was feeling very faint so I went to the ER and was check out. They told me everything was ok, but I am feeling very strange. My labs came back with Hemoglobin 10.2, MVC @ 68.4, MCH 21.3, RDW-CV 16.7, Platelet count 410, my AST 14, CALCIUM TOTAL 8.3, CORRECTED CALCIUM 8.5. should I worry oe am I paranaoid? These are not normal labs for me, I have never had low hemoglobin ??? I know I give blood every 2 months for the past 2 years.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012