Tingling in left arm, electric shock sensation below armpit, on chest. Heart problem?

I have a tingling sensation in my left arm . It is like a slight momentary electric shock below the arm pit or sometimes on the upper left chest . This is going on for the past few days. There is however no pain and I am able to carry myself well. Sometimes my left arm just drops down due to this sudden electric shock on my upper left chest. Is it serious and related to any haert problem?? I have never had this before. I am 42 years old male.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012