Tingling in hands, bleeding in eyes, gums, high BP, weight gain, alternate diarrhea, constipation. Reason?

I continue to have some problems with tingling in my hands, especially when I first wake up. I recently had an eye bleed, have developed high blood pressure in the past two years, and now have bleeding gums for 2-3 days about once every two weeks or so. I have severe weight gain and problems losing weight, increasing problems with bloating and gas, and some problems alternating between diarrhea and constipation. I can t get anybody to take me seriously, most just state i need to lose weight. I think my family has some problems with vitamin b deficiency, or at least that s what my dad said. Also, thyroid problems run on both sides of my family.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012