Tingling in feet, body pain, itching, back and shin pain post childbirth. Treatment?

Hi, i have terrible tingling in my feet the left one especially i have aches and pains all over im always tired headachey with a sickly feeling, iv had all this since giving birth 7 months ago it did get better for a short time but now its back worse, my hands and wrists are achey and tingly and sometimes i itch alot also my back aches alot and sometimes i get a tingly feeling down my spine at the moment the worst thing is my left foot and shin painful and tingling i am 29
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
hello dear patient happy to help you that
i think you have developed weakness with vitamin and electrolytes defeciency
so advised for few tests[cp,serum electrolytes,serum calcium]
tab;qalsan-d twice daily
tab cac 1000 twice daily mix with water
tab;surbex -z once daily
all for 1 week