Tingling in face and throat after eating, swelling. History of using tissue expander

im 47 years old and have ate peanutbutter and jelly sandwichs all my life and today around 1130 i did the same jif peanutbutter (new just opened for this) grape jelly, wheat bread and cheetos. while i was eating i felt kind of funny, but no big deal, till almost finished and still felt funny, tingling in face and throat, so went to rub my right cheek/jaw area under cheek bone to ear and throat and noticed it was really swollen so went to look in mirror and it looked like i had a tissue expander in there..why i say that is because i had one in the same spot about 8 years ago.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013