Tingling in face and arm. Family history of head attack and aneurysm. Am I at risk of stroke?

I m an 18 year old very healthy and I lift weights 6 days out of the week. no running condition in my family that is severe. my grandfather has had a head attack and brain aneurism within 10 years but due to the chemical spray he was using and lack of exercise and food. I ve dealt with a lot of stress with worrying ad always feeling like something is wrong with me. I ve had a feeling for about 4 months that I m going to have a stroke and some days I actually feel tingling in my face and arm , but some days I don t really worry much. I try to think, if I would have one, I would have already. is that true? I ve had 2 diagnosed concussions 2 years ago and played football the past 2 years after; of course, after taking time off and being released from our personal trainer and a doctor. should I get checked out or just stop worrying about it because it probably is just worry and anxiety? thanks I advance and God Bless you!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012