Tingling in collar bone. Taking Atorvastatin and Loratidine. Have sinus troubles

Hello Doctor, For about a week I have been experiencing a kind of tingly feeling around my left collar bone; just above and just below. I don t notice any soreness or swelling, I am 46, female, & drive school bus. I am about 80 pounds over weight. I take the following medications: Atorvastatin 20mg for high cholesterol , Co Q-10 50mg, Aspirin 81mg, Citalopram 20mg for overwhelming sadness, Omeprazole 20mg for acid reduction, Loratadine 10mg for unexplained itching and hives , and Necon 1 mg for regulation of periods. I also have sinus troubles and frequently take Acetaminophen w/Caffeine, nasal spray, and non-drowsy Phenylephrine HCI - nasal decongestant PE. Thank you for your time Lisa
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012