Tingling in chest area, prickly sensations on arms and legs, heart related ?

Hi, I am having some tingling sensations in my upper left chest area and am wondering if it is anything heart related. It feels a little bit tight like something is squeezed and it also feels like some liquid with some air or some kind of chunky food texture is moving through that area. I am feeling prickling sensations every once in a while in different parts of my body such as my arms legs and central lower and upper chest. I also feel aches sometimes in different places such as my legs and stomache and sometimes the arms and also in the chest area, but not too often in the chest area. I just got back from exercising an hour and a half ago, I exercised for an hour straight and the machine said my heart rate was below 160 on average. I felt this same thing last night when I was sedentary and not doing much at all. I am only 26 years old but I have gained quite a bit of weight over the years, much more recently than before. I am now 250 lbs, but I have never been told that my cholesterol was too high and most of the time am told that I am healthy. This is the second night in a row I ve been feeling like this and I am a little anxious because I m not sure exactly if it s something to worry about or not.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012