Tingling in arms, hands, feet, legs. Wisdom tooth to be removed. Are these symptoms related?

Hi; I am having my wisdom teeth pulled in 2 days and started doing research on the procedure and what to expect after; now I m scared. I have not been prescribed antibiotics and my dentist is not an oral surgeon, but performing the procedure. Also, I have been having tingling in my arms, hands, feet, and legs for the past 3 months. Can wisdom teeth complications cause these symptoms? Thank you email - YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012