Tingling in arm, swelling between collar bone and neck, feels pressure, no lymph nodes shown in scan

Hi my name is sharon and i m 53yrs,since january of this year i have been experiencing tingles up my right arm like 100 s of ants crawling up it also i have a swelling between my collar bone and bottom of my neck , if i put my shoulder back it stands out more, it does nt hurt i just feel pressure some times.I v had a us scan and it seems not to be my lynthnodes but was told that there is something thier and just recently my shoulder joint hurts now and then and up my neck muscle to my ear on the same side with pressure, the tingles have slowed down a lot only the swelling is still there
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012