Tingling in arm and leg, random patches of bumps. Worried

Hi, I am 20 years old. Yesterday I noticed a tingle in my left arm and leg . When I looked there were random patches of what looked like goose bumps . They stay for only a few seconds then disappear. This has happened a hand full of times since then and it is only on my left arm and leg. I m starting to get really worried because no one seems to know what this is? Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from acute urticaria.rule out the food allergens.insect bites.dyes and perservatives
Do a routine cbp.cue.esrband serum bilurubin and absolute esnophil count and serum IgG levels.
Use a antihistamine.antibiotic and calamine lotion.use neurobion forte for tingling and numbness