Tingling feeling on the tip of the tongue, shooting pains in the back of the head

Hi, I m currently experiencing a fizzy feeling at the end of my tongue , it s consistently there, also I ve been getting shooting pains in the back of my head several times a day for a fair while now, any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Numbness or tingling sensations in the tongue could be due to paresthesia of the tongue, which occurs due to damage to the nervous system. The sensation could just be due to apprehension.

The shooting pain at the back of your head can have several reasons. But connecting these two is tricky. Therefore I suggest you to consult a physician for proper diagnosis.

Hope this clears your doubt. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.