Tingling feeling in the crotch area, triggers on sitting, short erection time. How can I get rid of it?

Hi doctor, I have a feeling in my crotch area that just wont go away. Its like a tingling feeling and while its not that bad when I stand up or moving around, it starts to kick in once I sit down and if I am down for a while. I also cannot stay erected down there for very long and it goes back to being really small. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The tingling sensation could be due to diabetes or varicose veins. But in those cases, the sensation should have been present almost every time.

Another possibility is "could be nothing". Just a sensation. Try massaging the area with sesame oil twice a day and most of the cases should be relieved of the symptoms. If no relief found, consult a physician for further advice. You might need it.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.