Tingling, burning sensation in knees, elbows, bulging disc in spine. History of Lyme disease, accident. Reason?

I have tingling and burning in both knees and both elbows. It started about 2 months ago with just pain in one knee when I put pressure on it. Within a week, I had pain in a second knee when I put pressure on it. After 1 more week, I had tingling and burning pains in both knees and elbows. About 2 weeks before the first pain, I noticed a rash on my leg. I have been to the doctor s and been tested for Lyme Disease . I just finished a two week course of antibiotics for Lyme Disease, with no improvement. I was sent to a Rheumatologist who said that I had osteoarthitis in the knees and tendonitis in the elbows. This is not supported by x-rays. I also was in an accident about 6 months ago and was diagnosed with bulging discs in my spine . I had tingling and burning in my thighs, but received physical therapy and 3 cortisone shots and had great improvement in this area. Is it possible that bulging discs in my spine could be causing tingling pains in both elbows and knees?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  528 Awaiting Answer