Tingling, burning feeling in foot, rashes in armpits and back post unprotected intercourse, nerve conductivity, diabetes tests normal. HIV?

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX 8 MONTHS BACK WITH A HOUSE WIFE. fOR LAST SIX MONTHS I HAVE A TINGLING AND BURNING FEELING IN MY LEFT FEET AND PALM. RARELY IN THE RIGHT FEET AND PALM. NERVE CONDUCTIVITY TESTS AND TEST FOR DIABETICS DONE BUT FOUND NOTHING. TAKING SOME NERVE RELATED MEDICINES TOO BUT NO SUCH IMPROVEMENT OBSERVED. I HAD SOME RED RASHES TOO IN MY ARMPITS. BACK AND SHOULDERS TOO, BUT AFTER MEDICATION THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE NOW. I AM WORRIED. AM I INFECTED WITH HIV? IS THESE INDICATIONS OF HIV? PLEASE HELP. I AM AFRAID OF DOING BLOOD TEST KEEPING IN VIEW MY MENTAL & SOCIAL WORRIES. PLEASE SUGGEST. I AM AN INDIAN. CR i AM WORRIED
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012