Tingling breast, bloating, frequent urination. Can I be pregnant?

I took the Depo shot only once after getting my tubes flushed and decided I wanted a another child I have already been pregnant for times on my cycle when I was suppose to get the shot again I took clomiphene citrate 150 mg for 5 days on the 5th say of my period I had sex the nite before my last dose and the last day of my ovulation day it s been about 2weeks later I been feeling sick throughout the day touted my breast feeling tingling I been bloated lately and i urinate more often oh and my breast are easily harden can I be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012