Tingling body sensation, numbness. Smoked weed and blunt. When will I wake up?

I smoked a blunt and then after that an hour later I smoked weed from a bowl I started coughing a lot that. Shortly after that I felt things like fluid like and sometimes things went fast And spent the rest of night freaking out. I woke up today feeling ok for a few minutes but then suddenly I felt the tingling sensation all over my body. I feel like in a dream state. It s been 18 hours now and I still don t feel my body that well. Everything feels numb. So my question is when will I wake up or snap out of it?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012