Tingling between the testicles and anus, back ache. Damaged nerve?

I am a 17 years old male. I have this problem, already last for about 2-3 months. I have tingling feeling between my testicles and my anus (I guess it s my perineum ) and this feeling is on for the whole day. After masturbating the tingling becomes a little more intense for about and hour or so. The tingling feeling makes my sexual arousal doesn t go away, and it is really annoying. This problem started after my daily excessive stretching exercises and caused backache . Could it because my nerves are damaged or something like that related to backache? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013