Tingling arm, chest pressure, hurts to breathe deeply, lower back soreness. Heart related?

Hello, I am 23 years old and a healthy, active woman. My left arm has been tingling for about 24hours now and there is a slight pressure in my chest every now and then. I can breathe deeply without it hurting. Also, my lower left back (the kidney?) feels sore and uncomfortable. I am flying a 14 hour flight in 6 hours and am worried this is a serious issue... is this heart related or perhaps too much sugar in my diet? What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012