Tingling and numbness in upper and lower limb, GBS, Chronic inflammatory polyneuropathy, Wysolone 20 mg, aciloc 150, rejunex OD, shelkal

i am 24 y male. i am suffering 4m tingling & numbness in both upper limb & lower limb since 5.5 month. by ncv study dr diagnosis its GBS we done plasmaferesis at 4 times, it recover up to 70% but slowly it increases, now dr say its CIDP . my soles muscles are very loose. no sensation in palm & sole. so i cant walk properly & now i m taking tab wysolone 20mg (1-0-0) tab aciloc 150 (1-0-1) tab rejunex od (1-0-0) tab shelkal (1-0-0) Plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012