Tingling and numbness in the left hand and mouth, fatigue. Lightheadedness, blurred vision. Any suggestions?

Hi - I am 37 y/o male, 181cm tall and 90kilos.

My left hand has been tingling and numb for about a week though today the numbness has gone and is replaced by weakness and an ache, the arm feels tired. I can feel my big toe tingling and my tongue and the inside of my mouth is also numb. Yesterday I felt particulalrly fatigued and that seems to have continued today. I have had some minor episodes of lightheadedness but nothing too severe and one or two instances of slightly blurred vision. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013