Tingling and numbness in the head, face and feet. Pain in the back. Reason?

one day i found that right side of my head and face was numb and there was tingling and numbness in right foot then i had waves of tingling in the right leg buttock, after few days numbness of my face and head went away but my tingling sensation in my right foot is there with 3 finger partially numb when i wake up in the morning but generally goes away as the day progresses,last day i had pain in the right side of the back,tingling on the right ise below the shoulder
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012