Tingling and numbness in arm. Earlier taken cortisone shot. Will hip replacement surgery be affected?

I m a 65-yr. old male. After getting a cortisone shot in the shoulder 6 mos. ago I have resumed weight lifting and have made good progress lately. However, I now have tingling and numbness in my left arm, just as I have experienced many times in past years, especially when I am getting stronger. The tingling is always later, not during exercise. The immediate problem is that I am scheduled for hip replacement surgery in a couple of days. Is this likely to complicate matters.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013