Tingling and numbness around the pacemaker, side of breast, fatigue, have eythema nodusa on leg. Have not replaced the pacemaker. Cause?

Hi, My mother had a pacemaker put in nearly in 1998 and since then another. In June she had it checked and the doctor told her to come back in September (as it is near the time to have it replace), but told her she was fine. She now has been feeling tingling and numbness around it and on the side of her breast . In addition, she has been feeling extremely tired. She also recently had a bump on each leg called erythema nodusa, I am wondering if they are related. Thanks, Rhea
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012