Tingling and numbing sensation in the body. Could it be due to stress?

Hi, for the past two day I haven t been sleeping and last night (before I went to sleep) my whole body felt numb. It was really weird and it scared me. I mean I could feel if i touched something but when i itched my neck or anywhere else it felt really numb and weird. My body was also tingling . I took some sleeping pills and went to sleep. This morning it felt better but i still have a slight numbness. Is this caused with stress or not enough sleep?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012