Tingling and itching in penis, redness under foreksin, negative STD test. Any suggestions?

hi for a while now i get a tingling / itchy feeling on the shaft of my penis, which is quiet annoying and recurs very often also there is redness under my foreskin and a light chalkey residue. i am sexually active but this has been going on a while and also in the scrothum , i have had 2 std tests and both came back negative but back in april after sex my doctor prescribed me daktacort for a fungal infection i might have had as test results were negative. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012