Tingling and grinding sensation in brain, have problems with memory, ringing in ears. Done CT scan. Do I have internal bleeding?

Hi. I was wondering if u can find out whats wrong with my head or brain. i have tingleing in the middle of my brain, which i can hear and knid of feel i also have grinding in the back of my head and am having problems with my memory. i dont remember as much now as i used to. i got tested for lime disease by a doctor, but dont have it and i also had a CT Scan, but nothing was found and its worrying me. i regurarly get the tingling and grinding, but its mostly my memory im worried about and one time i was driving and i got disoriantated and didnt know were i was for a few seconds on a road i always drive on and somtimes i feel like i have internal bleeding in my brain and i hear ringing especially in my ear somtimes, my vission has gotten blury a few times, but it hasnt happent for ages and a few months ago i nearly completly lost my vission for a few seconds, im 20 years Help Please.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.

I can understand your concern about memory loss at a very young age. However, the good news is that your CT scan of brain is normal, which rules out any major brain disease, including internal bleeding.

As of now, we need to exclude vitamin B12 deficiency and thyroid hormone deficiency as possible causes for your symptoms. Both of these can be diagnosed by blood tests.

In addition, anxiety and stress could also produce similar symptoms. So, if you are stressed or anxious, get treated and reduce them.

If the symptoms persist, MRI of brain may be required after consulting a neurologist.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in