Tingling and burning sensation on tooth, had root canal done, sore jaw, migraines. Taking medication. Suggestions?

I recently had a root canal last week on my upper pre-molar right side, now a week later I am still experiencing tingling, burning sensation on the affected tooth, pressure on the tooth behind it and overall feeling of jaw soreness.
I have also experienced severe migrianes that appear out of nowhere and is different than a typical migraine that I have experienced before. It sends shooting pains up to the top of my head. I am on an antibiotic and painkiller/anti-inflammatory and nothing seems to help relieve this. I don't know what to do anymore with this constant pain...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013