Tingling and burning sensation in the clitoris after urination,feeling of frequent urination,normal ultrasound result

Hello doctor, I have a tingling sensation in clitoris when I end urinating. It started in Feb this year. I had my urine test, there were traces of albumin . I took Levofloxacin tablets and Alcasol. It got better and that sensation all gone in 2 days. Then after 10 days I had no tingling sensation but would feel to urinate frequently. Then after a week it all was normal, no frequent urination. Then after 15 days again I had the same problem of burning and tingling in clitoris and vagina. This time again I had a urine test(not urine culture ) but this time nothing came. Maybe, because the moment problem started withing 3 hrs I gave the sample for test. Within two days the problem of tingling in clitoris has gone but I feel to urinate every hour and sometimes every half an hour. I had my Ultrasound done. Its all fine. No pain, no chills nothing..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012