Tingling all over the body but not frequently,I feel a little weak and tired. What it could be ?

I m 35 and have tingling from head to toe, even in my mouth. I feel a little weak and tired. I don t have it everyday. When I get it I will have it for the whole day. Today it started after having a minor case of soft stools. I m a little lightheaded as well. No pains though. I have had this before and had blood work a few years ago which was all normal to rule out vit. isssues. Any ideas on what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011