Time required to bandage the wound after circumcision. Will it inhibit recovery? Stitches ripped due to erection, worried?

Hey I was circumcised 10 days ago. I am 17 years old and have a few questions. Firstly, how long do I need to keep a bandage on the wound?? I ve been replacing the gauze bandage every day and a bit or so because it sticks to the wound on the underside of my penis and I ve been using warm water to soak it and take it off, then applying another, my main question is will the gauze bandage inhibit recovery at all, seeing how it sticks and could possibly fuse with the wound? Secondly, I think a couple of my stitches may have ripped during night/morning erections leaving an uneven sort of line on the top side of the penis, is this something to be worried about? Lastly, am I able to do any upper weight lifting activities at all? I ve not been to go to a gym in a week and a half and it s killing me! I don t see how doing upper body weights can effect the healing results of a circumsision? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012