Tilted head upwards while standing, nose, mouth pointed upwards. Reason?

I don t get why when i m walking or just standing, I tilt my head upward a little, as if my head is too heavy. I have a big head. i ve never seen anyone else do this. my features on my face are actually pointed upward like my nose and mouth. is something like that really noticeable? i find it to be hideous and was wondering what all this stuff means. any help is appreciated. oh and im an 18 year old male. I weigh 280 lbs and am roughly 5 feet 11 inches
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012