Till when cannabis stay in your blood after a single joint ?

till when cannabis stay in your blood after a single joint till when will cannabis stay in my blood.i had 2 joints lately.thats when i started! so in short ive had only 2 joints in my entire life!till when will there be no sign of it in my blood ?!?!?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Hello, welcome to HCM. It usually takes about 4 to 7 days for cannabis to get cleared from your system if you are not a regular user. But in case you are heavy user it may last in system for even more than 30 days. It would be better to stay away from it completely. Wish you good health.