Till what age can a persons height be grown ?

Dear doctor , I grew quickly taller around the age of 12-13. Now I am 15+ and 5 feet 4 inch tall. But in the last 2 years, I haven t grown not a centimeter. What s the problem? Is my growing stopped? I am much worried about it. (It is true that I don t like to go out of my house very much (house-keeping behaviour). But I do exercise in the morning for at least 30 minutes)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You had your growth spurt at 12 -13 years.Your growth may be slow now and not as fast as during growth spurt.Generally , growth stops at late teens and your height is determined by nutrition , parents height.
You can epect to grow by few more inches in 2 or 3 years.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need not to worry as u are of just 15+
there will be growth of ur bone and ur height
u need to do stretching exercise like skipping ,swimming,cycling etc
there are some yoga which will help u
drink more milk and eat high protein and calcium diet .
height also depend upon the genes.