Tightness, warm feeling on sides of ovaries, lower back pain, is on ovulation due, normal paps and vaginal sonogram. Cause of pain?

it says I am do to ovulate today and through the 10th and I have tightness on both side of ovaries with warmth feeling wrapped around and feeling it in my lower back and i messed up my birth control pills started almost a week late is this ovulation i never had any female problems normal paps and in December of 2011 normal vaginal sonogram.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
you may feel little abdominal discomfort during can easily know it by ovulation predicting kits available in the measures the LH level in the urine
do the simple test and confirm it
have a nice day . take care