Tightness, spasms, allergy, bug bite, numbness in rib area, palpitations. What is going on?

About 3 years ago I broke four front right ribs (below peck and above navel), as well as one or two on the outside of the right of my back. I have had muscle problems since, tightness and occasional spasm along the back strap and within the shoulder area. About four days ago I had recurring pain in the same ribs which felt very much like a re-fracturing had occurred, although no physical trauma has occurred. About the next day I noticed the area along the front of the formerly broken rib area was numb on the skin, whilst noting a warm to the touch feeling in the ribs themselves. Additionally, the only pain I feel is sharp, whereas it had primarily dull and occasioned with sharp pains when I palpated the area. Now, I have a blistering occurring along the area, starting on my side and radiating towards the formerly broken ribs. It looks like an allergy or bug bite , but it has noticeably grown from my side along the broken ribs in the front and only above the formerly broken ribs in my back. Also, the numbness has increased along with presentation of the rash-like dotting along my chest . What is going on? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013