Tightness on neck, pain on shoulder, feel numbness in hand. What s the cause and possible treatment?

Dear sir/madam,
my name is wahab i am 23 and male. Sir i feel tigtness in one side of my neck and pain in my shoulders and i also have feeling of numbness in my left hand. sir i feel tired all the time i dont know who to consult. I did go to an arthopedic surgeon he said you have cerival spondylosis and he adviced me to wear a neck collar. And i am wearing a collar now but i still feel pain in my muscles and tightness in left side of my neck near juglar vein.?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013