Tightness in throat, difficulty in speaking, dry mouth, muscle weakness, unbalanced walk, had vitamin D deficiency. Cause?

have difficulty speaking (airy voice and strainning - feels like throat is tightening up when speaking), dry mouth , muscle weakness (difficult to rise from sitting position and diffucult climbing stairs) also feel unbalanced when walking like I will fall and leg and hip joints are stiff. I had a vitamin D deficiency (was 14 on results) but that was corrected a year ago. Is this from the previous vitamin D deficiency or something else (like another low/deficient vitamin/ mineral )?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012