Tightness in throat, chest, headaches, pain between shoulder and spine, blocked ear. History of asthma. Causes?

Hi. I am 35 years old. I have suffered from asthma most of my life, but over the last 2 years I have reduced my weight from 110kg to 76kg. My asthma reduced almost totally and I use a pump only once every few months (before several times a day). Recently, I have felt a tightness in my throat (like a blockage) and chest, had some headaches , pain between my left shoulder blade and spine , and slightly elevated heart beat. I also have some dizziness (which might be caused by a continuous blocked ear). Could everything be linked to my asthma or could it be linked to the ear itself? I am know I am partially panicking and this does not help. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012