Tightness in throat after mono treatment, lab results showed flagged H with negative. What does that indicate?

I was diagnosed with mono and I took antibiotics for 7 days, but the symptoms still occur with the tightness in my throat ...My lab results say flagged H and under reference it says negative what does this mean.. Besides rest, what should I do to eradicate these symptoms..My ex-husband was not faithful so he gave me mono and hpv . would a tightening of the throat be a sign of hpv in the throat? I had an ear-throat specialists test me for abnormalities last Dec. after finding out I had mild dysplaysia from hpv but I was wondering could the current throat/ neck tightening be caused by hpv. Please tell me your opinion, and what you suggest I do..test I should take etc.. I was tested for HIV a while back and it was negative and I have not been sexually active since the test was taken last September. I only had 1 partner my whole life my ex-husband.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012