Tightness in the right side throat, difficulty in swallowing. Solution?

I have had a really tight throat - only on the right side and have trouble swallowing , especially at night and when lying flat. Sometimes during the day the symptoms are there, also. At times I when I sniff, (like to clear my sinuses) I can actually feel drainage flowing down to my throat. I have no trouble breathing or eating - just can t seem to get rid of the tightness. I find it odd that this tightness is only on the right side, not the middle or the left side. I have been to an ENT and been tested and everything was clear. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013